NARS Sheer Glow Foundation Review

Friday 2 January 2015



It's true, I have way too many foundations. Did I need any more? Probably not but that didn't stop me from putting the NARS Sheer Glow foundation on my Christmas wish list after hearing non stop about how amazing it is.

Despite all of my foundations, I found myself in a foundation rut. None of them matched my skin tone perfectly and I just didn't know where to turn so you can imagine I was delighted to open this up on Christmas morning. 

The foundation is build-able, but in general it gives a nice dewy medium finish. I feel it is best applied with my Expert Face Brush from Real Techniques because when I applied it with my Beauty Blender it just didn't look right.

Overall I'm pretty impressed with this foundation! Have you ever tried it? What are your thoughts on it?


No comments:

Post a Comment