MAC Boldly Bear Lipliner Review

Wednesday 14 January 2015


I have always struggled to find the perfect nude lip shade for me. They always seem to wash me out or just look really weird on me, even MAC's Creme Cup which is meant to suit everyone. However I think I have finally found a winner.. MAC's lipliner in Boldly Bear!

The lipliner of the moment seems to be Whirl due to the Kylie Jenner craze however this lipliner is much more neutral and muted. It is a deep rose colour and I apply it all over my lips to warm up the look a bit.

My only complaint is that it can be a little hard to apply, I wish it was a bit softer like the Charlotte Tilbury lipliners but its not too much of a problem at all.

Overall I'm very pleased with this and I'm looking forward to trying out more of MAC's lipliners in the future! 

What is your favourite lipliner?!


No comments:

Post a Comment