First Impression | Charlotte Tilbury - Glastonberry Lipstick

Thursday 8 January 2015


As I have previously mentioned, there is nothing more that I love than a good bold lip. It's no secret that the lipstick of A/W 2014 has been the Charlotte Tilbury Revolutionary Matte Lipstick in Glastonberry so I knew I had to get my hands on it ASAP. 

As I want to end on a high I'll start off with the only thing I am not a fan of with this product, the packaging.. Sorry Charlotte Tilbury although this goes against popular opinion, I am not a fan of rose gold but the lipstick is just so good I can get over it!

I was lucky enough to receive this lipstick for Christmas along with a matching liner and lip brush and I couldn't have been more excited. On the day that I decided to first wear this I was in a bit of a rush so I just applied it (slightly dodgy as you can see from the pictures above) straight from the bullet but I still feel like it came out well. Thats another thing that I love about it, the square tip makes it really easy to apply.

The thing I was most impressed with about this product was its lasting power, I had it on for a good 8 hours which in that time I ate my dinner and drank a lot of tea and although it faded slightly I didn't have to reapply! 

I also liked the finish, it is matte but is nowhere near as drying as some of the MAC mattes.

Overall I love this lipstick and I can't wait to try out some more of the lipsticks from the range, Love Liberty is next on my list to buy.


Have you tried any of the Charlotte Tilbury Revolutionary Matte Lipsticks?





No comments:

Post a Comment