Wishlist | London Edition

Sunday 25 January 2015

So tomorrow I'll be jetting off to London for a few days to spend with Lizzy and her family and I'm so excited. As we are going to London, it would be rude not to shop, right?

Over the last few weeks I have been compiling a list of things that I have my eye on to buy. I don't plan on going over the top but I do have a few things that I really want to get my hands on..



Black Joni Jeans // Topshop
I want to pick up these and a pair of black Leigh jeans too because they are my favourite types of jeans and my current pairs are becoming very worn out!

Birkenstocks // Office
Such an ugly shoe but I absolutely love them! I can't wait to get these and I know I will get such good wear out of them during the summer.

Paisley Print Utility Tee // Topshop
I just love the colours in this top and it is so versatile, it can be styled up or worn casually during the day.

Real Techniques 301 Brush // Boots
As soon as I saw that the Pixi Woo sisters were releasing more brushes I got very excited! This brush is at the top of my list because it seems perfect for contouring and I'm in dire need of a new contouring brush.

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler // House of Fraser
Apparently this eyelash curler works wonders so I can't wait to try it out!

So thats what is on my London Wishlist, what do you have on your current wish list?!


Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment