Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick in Divine Wine | Review

Monday 12 October 2015

 First of all let me address the application of the lipstick, awful I know.. I didn't even realise until I was editing the pictures (haha whoops!). Recently a new Autumnal lipstick shade has hit the drugstore, and when it is a colour as pretty as this it is bound to be a favourite. Move over Kate Moss 107 and make room for Divine Wine!

This lipstick is from the Maybelline Colour Sensational Creamy Matte collection, it is a new shade that was recently released with a few more colours. As the name suggests, it is a wine colour with a matte finish- perfect for this time of year. 

Yep, as you can see by the photos, this is nearly an exact dupe for MAC's Diva lipstick, one of my personal favourites. They are both a matte formula with Divine Wine having a ever so slight red undertone compared to Diva but for half the price? You can't go wrong. The only thing I don't like about this product is the packaging, it just doesn't compare to MAC in my opinion but I can look past it as the formula is so good.

Have you tried Divine Wine?!




No comments:

Post a Comment