Boohoo Autumn/ Winter Preview #WeAreUs

Friday 9 October 2015


Last Wednesday I got the chance to attend the Boohoo Autumn/ Winter Press Day, I couldn't wait to see all the new bits that were coming into stock! The event was held in Soder + Ko, a gorgeous restaurant and bar on Georges Street in Dublin. It was decorated beautifully with plenty of drinks and finger food on offer. It is so nice to get a feel for the upcoming trends, the 70's trend doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon and the sequins and glitter are certainly coming back for the Christmas party season. Some of my favourite pieces were the coats, they had beautiful faux fur and patterned coats that I can't wait to get my hands on. The pyjamas were amazing too! My wishlist has definitely grown after going to the event. 

Do you have any bits from Boohoo on your current wish list?!

No comments:

Post a Comment