Grey Skinnies | OOTD

Friday 11 December 2015




Today I thought I would share with you a typical outfit that I would wear to college! As the Winter creeps in all that I want to wear is a big jumper. Although it's not the most fashionable, it definitely keeps me warm. This jumper is from new look, which I got for about £9 when I was in London, what a bargain! I have a cropped black jumper which is very thin so I needed a thicker, longer version because I don't wear high waisted Joni jeans every day!

I'm in love with my jeans which are the Leigh jeans from Topshop. I also got them in London, in the Oxford Street store (aka the dreamiest Topshop there is) because I couldn't see them anywhere around Dublin. The only ones that I could find were the Ankle Grazer version with the frayed edge which I wasn't really into. They are just a nice, subtle alternative to your typical black or denim wash jeans.

I hope you enjoyed this outfit post, I plan to do a lot more in the future but with it being dark at 4pm and so much college work to do it's hard to find the time! I can't wait to be finished on the 18th so I can have loads of time to relax and blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment