October Sun | OOTD

Friday 23 October 2015



I absolutely love evenings like this, when the sun is setting and everything looks so pretty and golden! I couldn't pass up the opportunity for a photo so I headed out and took some pics. I adore this  jacket I got recently. I had my eye on a waterfall jacket just like it from ASOS that was a bit longer but I couldn't justify it as it wasn't going to keep me warm and for €100? No thank you! Luckily enough I stumbled across this gem in H&M for about €40, then on arrival at the till I was told I had a further 20% off thanks to UniDays, it's safe to say I was delighted. I paired it with a simple black t shirt and my Leigh jeans from Topshop as well as my favourite Topshop floppy hat. Whirl lipstick is on my lips, perfect for this time of year. I have been loving the dark nudes lip trend at the moment and I have a few more similar colours coming in a Sephora order I made.. Keep an eye out for a Sephora haul very soon!

I hope you are all having a lovely evening and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment