Sephora & MAC Haul

Tuesday 3 November 2015

So I may have made a rather large order on the Sephora website the other day and collected it when I was in London last week so prepare yourself for a rather large haul...

After visiting Sephora in June I regretted not getting a few things so I decided to make up for it and make an online order a few weeks ago. First of all let me rant a little bit about my order. I arrived in London last Wednesday and picked up my package. When I opened the package I noticed that the product that I wanted the most, Becca x Jaclyn Hill highlighter in Champagne Pop was missing. It was included on all of my receipts and invoices so I was worried it was just my word against Sephora's but luckily enough they gave me a refund and an extra 250 points for my account. However, I was so disappointed and will not be ordering from the Sephora website after this.

On a more uplifting note, lets get started on the haul!

To start off with I got a Beauty Blender as a repurchase as my old one was looking a bit worse for wear. As for the Kat Von D bits I had to pick up some of her Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks. I got 'Lolita', a dark pinky nude which is a really popular shade along with 'Vampira' which is a dark browny red, both perfect for this time of year. I also got the Shade and Light Contour Palette which looks amazing, I can't wait to try out the middle shade on the bottom row to contour with. I couldn't wait to try the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks so I picked up the shade 'Chihuahua'. From Anastasia Beverly Hills I got the Brow Wiz in Medium Brown and let me tell you, this product is 100% worth the hype! On a whim I got the Tarte Amazonian Clay CC Undereye Corrector in Light/ Medium. I got this as I love my Erase Paste by Benefit but it is too dark for me so I decided to try this one out. 

On to MAC I got the lip liner in Spice (can you tell I have been loving dark nude lips?!). Ever since I bought Whirl Lipstick I have been in love with this trend so I have been picking up loads of different shades. I plan to pick up Whirl lipliner too but they didn't have it in stock when I bought Spice.

(L-R) Spice/ Chihuuahua / Lolita / Vampria

I hope you enjoyed this Sephora and MAC haul, have you had your eye on any beauty bits lately?!

No comments:

Post a Comment