Essie - Bahama Mama

Wednesday 21 January 2015


Ok ok I admit it, I'm not crazy about nail varnish. It's never something I think of buying on my trips to Boots but when I get one I like, I don't take it off!

Lizzy kindly gave me this one for Christmas (as she has seen my fail of a nail varnish collection) and I haven't taken it off since. As you can see it is a gorgeous burgundy colour with slightly pink undertones. I'm sure if I did all of the usual -top coat, base coat etc., it probably would have lasted longer than three days before chipping (but aint nobody got time fo that!) and I'm not complaining. 

I love Essie nail varnish, they have such a variety of colours and great formulation!

What is your favourite Essie nail varnish?!

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin! The link is below.

No comments:

Post a Comment