High End Makeup Products That I Just Can't Live Without..

Monday 19 January 2015

Even though I spend way more money in Boots, I just love splurging every once in a while on more high end makeup products. I don't know what it is, I think it's the process.. The endless researching, then saving, the swatching and then the eventual purchase (please tell me I'm not crazy for overthinking this simple process?!). Buying high end products is just a great experience so I thought I'd share with you some of the high end products that I just can't live without!


MAC Pro Longware Concealer in NC15
As I have mentioned many a time on my blog, my under eye circles are not my friends. They are one thing that I just can't seem to cover properly but this concealer makes a great attempt! It gives great coverage and doesn't crease.. What more could you want?

The Naked Palette
I'm sure you know the drill by now.. super pigmented and very pretty warmed toned colours.

Porefessional - Benefit
The primer I just can't live without! It minimises my pores and smoothes out my skin. Even when I'm not foundation, wearing this makes my skin look a whole lot better.

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
Ah full coverage foundations don't come much better than this! I have had this foundation years, mainly for when I hit the underage discos (although cringey, the photos are hilarious) however I recently bought it in a lighter shade for during the day. Since then, I keep asking myself what took me so long to buy it?! It's a medium to full coverage matte finish, I just love the way it sits on the skin, not cakey and it doesn't crease. I can't sing this foundation's praises enough so I'll stop myself here..

So these are a few of the high end makeup products that I love. What are your favourites?


Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment