2014 Rewind

Wednesday 31 December 2014


Ok so it's about to get nostalgic and very sappy up in here...

2014, a year of change and so many new experiences for me. Finishing secondary school and starting university has been the biggest I have to say, which was both bitter and sweet. 

Being stuck into the books for the majority of the first half of 2014 really paid off as I did really well in my exams.

It was a crazy year, I had a trip of a lifetime to California and Chicago, then a great trip to London with Lizzy, I got to go to an intimate Ed Sheeran gig, got myself a boyfriend and my first ever job!

I have no idea what 2015 will bring but I hope it will be a year to remember.


I wish you all all the best in 2015 and HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment