Irish Beauty Blogger Secret Santa 2014 #irishbbloggersSS14

Sunday 21 December 2014


Even though I feel that I can't feel much more Christmassy than I already feel right now, there is nothing more that I enjoy than taking part in Secret Santa!

When I saw that Aisling from Total Makeup Addict was hosting a Secret Santa for beauty bloggers around Ireland I jumped at the chance of taking part. She sent us all an email of the information we needed for the person we were assigned and from then on we started the creeping process!

I was Vicki from HappyBubbleGal's Secret Santa so if you want to see what I got her be sure to check out her blog. It was a very exciting process as we all used the hashtag to keep each other updated with our shopping and the wrapping of the gifts and by December the 5th all of the presents were on their way!

On the 5th of December I had a special delivery of my present to my door by my Secret Santa herself.. It was Lizzy from Life with Lizzy, my best friend from outside the blogging world (what a coincidence)! 

She was convinced I knew about it as apparently she opened the email right on front of me but I honestly hadn't a clue. When she came to my door it was a bit of a shock as I hadn't yet bought her Christmas present so I was very very confused but it was very funny nonetheless.

Lizzy got me this wonderful blanket from Primark, just what I need for this time of year because the inside has a really cosy lining along with a photo album and cat stickers (she knows me too well)!

I would like to wish you all a merry Christmas and a very happy new year!



Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment