30 Day RapidLash Update & Review

Saturday 17 January 2015



Long voluminous lashes, everyone seems to want them but you can't do much to get them. I thought I'd try out RapidLash to see how effective it was.

RapidLash is a serum that claims to condition, grow and volumise your lashes in as little as 30 days. Ever night you put it on your upper lash line (just like you would with eyeliner) and it says it will make your lashes stronger, fuller and longer.

As my lashes are very short, I said there would be no harm in giving this product a go. The hardest part was taking the plunge to actually buy the product, I could hear my wallet crying as I handed €50  over for a product that I wasn't promised to even work. 

To be honest even after a week I could see a difference, it wasn't a notable difference that everyone else could see but for me, I was chuffed!

30 days on to be honest, there wasn't much of a result. I don't know if I just really want to see results or it has slightly worked! My lashes seem slightly longer, emphasis on the slight but I will not give up on this product so I'm going to keep using it.

One thing I have to say about this product was that it didn't cause irritation in my eyes. I clumsily put way too much on one night and it went into my eye and surprisingly it wasn't that sore.. However one complaint I have is that it makes my eyes a bit crusty (TMI guys I'm sorry) but nothing that noticeable!

Overall I won't give up on this product and I will update you if it actually ends up working.. I'd love to try their brow products too!

Have you ever tried RapidLash or any other similar product?


Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment