Ikea Haul

Friday 23 January 2015

Ah Ikea, whether I go for something specific or just for a browse, I never seem to come out empty handed (with a car boot full of unnecessary items). But lets be honest, when it comes to the products they are cheap, cheerful and (most of the time) very cute.

During the week, despite the fact that I am meant to be saving, I took a trip to Ikea so today I'll share with you what I bought!

After joining Pinterest the other day, I found some room decor inspiration resulting in me becoming slightly in love with the colour grey and feeling the need to put photo frames everywhere.. So naturally when I saw this photo frame I had to get it!

Oh how Tumblr of me.. I've seen these everywhere on Instagram and to be honest, I couldn't wait to get my hands on some! As my room is pretty much all white, they add a bit of life and colour to the room.

Yet another grey item that I couldn't resist.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment