Olivia's First Outing | OOTD

Saturday 10 January 2015





Ooh how exciting, my first outfit post with my new camera (which I called Olivia, that's normal right?!).

On this chilly afternoon, Lizzy and I decided to take it on a little outing to the park.

I seem to be the last person to (finally) get a skort. I have always admired them from a far but when this geometric print skort popped up in Topshop I had to buy it.

The skort is the statement part of this outfit as the geometric pattern really catches the eye so I paired it with this simple black cropped jumper from H&M, black tights and my black chelsea boots! As you can probably tell, I was freezing in these pictures so I threw a black coat over it (which I linked below). The sunset was SO pretty when we were out so I couldn't help snapping a few pictures of it to include in this post.

Jumper - H&M
Boots - Topshop

I'm quite new to the DSLR camera scene so if you have any tips or blog posts about how to improve your photographs please leave them in a comment below!

Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment