January Favourites

Sunday 1 February 2015

As the gloomiest month has drawn to a close and the evenings are getting brighter it can only mean one thing.. It's that time to share my January favourites with you all!

I have a full review of this foundation here so I won't go on for ages about it. I love pretty much everything about it- the coverage, the finish, the lasting power.. I can see why it is so highly recommended! The price was the only shame, along with the fact that you have to buy the pump separately (come on NARS!).

Since using new higher coverage foundations this month, I have completely gone off using my beauty blender and rekindled my love with an old favourite of mine, the Expert Face Brush. I love how dense this brush is and it blends in my foundation brilliantly!

Oh my aren't these just fabulous! I had been eyeing them up since early last year (I think they may have even featured in some of my wish lists?!) but I am over the moon that I actually took the plunge and bought them. Ive been wearing them most days since I got them, including a four day shopping trip to London and they were a dream to walk around in! Although it was difficult parting with the cash, it was so worth it as the boots are such good quality.

That is everything I have been loving this month (apologies that it was so short)! 
What were your January favourites?!


Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment