February Wish List

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Feb Wish List

So it is that time again when I share with you all of the things on my current wish list. Recently I have given myself the challenge of going on a spending ban.. yep you heard me right. Over the last few weeks I have spent way too much money and to be honest, I don't even see it go until I'm looking at my bank balance at the end of the week. For my spending ban I am not allowing myself to buy any clothes, makeup (or anything related to makeup *cough cough* Muji drawers), and I'm even going to try cut out takeaways. If I have enough will power, this will last until my birthday at the end of March and hopefully then I will be able to purchase all of these wonderful things that I'm about to share with you all.. Lets get started!

Yellow Plastic Mac - Topshop
I know I know this is very.. out there but I absolutely love it! I saw this jacket for the first time back in London a few weeks ago and I have been eyeing it up ever since. Lets be honest, it's perfect for Irish weather and if I end up going to any festivals during the summer, it's just too cute.

Box Pleat Bikini - Topshop
From a jacket appropriate for downpours to a bikini, such a contrast but I can't help myself get so excited for summer when I see all of the bikinis coming into the shops. Even though I don't have a holiday booked, I can be prepared just in case right?

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Red Carpet Red
As a lover of the Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in Glastonberry (post about it here) I really want to try more shades from the range. Although pricey, these lipsticks have such good lasting power. Ever since losing my Russian Red lipstick I have wanted to repurchase it however recently I have been drawn to this lipstick and Love Liberty as they both look amazing on Lily Pebbles!

Yes Please by Amy Poehler
Ive heard so many great reviews about this book and I really want to see what all of the hype is about.

Kate Spade 'One in a Million' Initial Pendant Necklace
Possibly at the top of my wish list, I have been eyeing this necklace up for months! I was initially looking for a simple gold necklace that I can wear everyday and I think this is the one.

Zoeva Luxe Complete Set
Ah makeup brushes, a beauty lovers dream! I have been eyeing this set up for months but haven't yet got around to buying it. I have yet to try Zoeva brushes but I have yet to hear a bad review so I can't wait to buy these and try them out.

Birkenstock Arizona Two Strap Sandal
Along with the Kate Spade necklace, these are possibly at the top of my wish list.. Such an ugly shoe but I absolutely love them! I think if styled right they can be really nice for the summer months.

Mahogany Teakwood Candle - Bath and Body Works
Candles don't come better than this.. I picked it up when I was in America last summer and when it ran out I was devastated (ok slight over exaggeration) and I have held back purchasing it for some reason because I find it quite difficult to justify the price. If you love the smell of Abercrombie, you'll love this candle because when you're burning it, it smells like you just walked into the shop.. Pure heaven!

Although not featured above, I have been dying to try out some Missguided activewear. As I am running the Womens Mini Marathon in June, I think some new work out clothes would help me along with my training and motivate me a bit more. I really like the Active Mesh Panel Gym Leggings in Grey along with the Active Cross Back Sports Bra in Coral.

I hope you have enjoyed this wish list post and thanks for reading!


Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment