Essie - Chinchilly

Thursday 19 February 2015


When it comes to nail varnish, I'm always drawn to Essie. With sleek packaging, huge range of colours and great formulation- what's not to like?

For Christmas I received the colour Chinchilly in a set with Bahama Mama from Lizzy. In the post about Bahama Mama I admitted that I am not drawn to nail varnish as much as other beauty products but I think it is because when I get a good one, I stick to it!

Over the last few weeks I have been loving this colour, I've hardly taken it off. It is a gorgeous grey colour with slight purple undertones and two coats makes it completely opaque. I find that this goes with pretty much everything I'm wearing and it also matches up with the very gloomy weather we have been having. 

Similarly to other Essie nail varnishes, I get about 4 days out of this colour without it chipping. 

What is your favourite Essie nail varnish?




No comments:

Post a Comment