MAC 'All Fired Up' Lipstick

Sunday 8 February 2015


When I was in London I don't know what came over me, all of a sudden the need to buy a bright pink lipstick overcame me, a colour I have never even thought of before. While I was going for 'Girl About Town', Lizzy picked up 'All Fired Up' which looked gorgeous so on a whim I bought them both.

Well am I glad I bought this lipstick! I'm totally in love with this colour and it may even be my new favourite MAC lipstick. It is a retro matte finish so yep, it's extremely drying, maybe even more drying than Ruby Woo (if thats possible) but the colour makes up for it. I can't decide whether it's pinky red or reddish pink.. you can make that call but it's perfect for Spring and I know with a tan, this will look gorgeous! Unlike many fuchsia lipsticks, this has very warm undertones which I prefer as it doesn't wash me out.

I really would recommend checking out this lipstick the next time you're at a MAC counter, I can't get enough of it!

Apologies for my oh so crazy hair in this photo, it is getting the chop soon (which is well overdue!!).

What is your favourite MAC lipstick?!


No comments:

Post a Comment