Drugstore Makeup I Can't Live Without

Sunday 15 February 2015


A few weeks ago, I wrote a post about the high end makeup products that I can't live without, my holy grail products so today I thought I would share my top picks from the drugstore. Boots is just one of them shops that I can't just pass by, I have to go in for a browse even though I've been down the aisles a thousand times. Trying new products is always exciting but these are the products that I will always repurchase and use on an everyday basis.

Kate Moss 107 Lipstick
Ah a cult favourite that I'm sure you have seen and heard about a thousand times but it is genuinely worth the hype. It is a gorgeous berry shade with a satin finish as I don't find it to be as matte as some of the MAC lipsticks but it lasts unbelievably well for the price. This lipstick is the best I have found on the drugstore front and I doubt it will leave the top spot any time soon.

Soap and Glory Brow Archery
A product that has featured many a time on my blog but I just can't get enough of it. One side of the product is a felt tip (which looks very scary but it surprisingly great) and the other side is like a crayon/ pencil. I mainly used the felt tip side however I think that was because it was running out so it was less harsh. Since repurchasing it, I have ditched the felt tip on an everyday basis and have started using the other side as it is much more natural. This is a great day to night product as if you wanted stronger, more defined brows in the evening, the felt tip side is perfect.

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
Hands down, I have never found a better mascara. I look for length when I'm purchasing a mascara rather than volume as my lashes are so short (but growing considerably thanks to RapidLash) and this mascara gives me just that. I tried several other mascaras when this ran out but nothing compared to it.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Another product that you probably are sick of hearing about but lets be honest, for the price it is so good! It's pretty much a not as good version of the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer but I love it because it's a fraction of the price. The best thing about this product is the coverage, say goodbye to dark circles if you wear this!

CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
I picked this up during the summer as I had heard American beauty guru's rave about this so I had to try it. I honestly love this foundation as it has great lasting power and has a build-able medium coverage with a dewy finish. Although it claims it is a primer, foundation and concealer all rolled into one, I use concealer under my eyes with this product as it doesn't cover my dark circles up fully. The only thing that annoys me is that the shade is too light for me, there was just so many shades and I panicked and picked up one that is very light. As a result I have to mix it with another darker foundation which can be a bit of a pain in the morning.. As it is only available in the states it is quite hard to get your hands on but if you ever get the chance, make sure to pick it up!

I hope you enjoyed my top picks from the drugstore, be sure to follow me on Bloglovin so you can keep up to date with all of my new posts!!


Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment