My Personalised Phone Case

Tuesday 3 February 2015


There is something so nice about a personalised phone case so when I recently got the opportunity get a personalised phone case by Mr. Nutcase I jumped at the chance. The photo I chose is possibly one of my favourite photos, it's a snap of Brighton beach last summer. The weather was perfect as we stood overlooking the beach from the pier.

I chose the Ultra Light Weight Slimline case* for my iPhone 4s. The thing that surprised me the most about this case was the quality of the photo, it was amazing! I took it on my iPhone so I wasn't expecting it to be the best quality but the company did an amazing job of making it look so crisp and clear. As the name of the case suggests, it's very slim and not bulky at all yet the plastic is quite good quality.

My only complaint about this phone case is that it doesn't come up over the sides of my phone and I'm sure if you're an Apple lover you know that the screen is... vulnerable to say the least. When using this case I'm always afraid that if I drop it the screen will pay the price!

If you want your own personalised phone case (or any other case for that matter) you can get one at Mr. Nutcase here


Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment