#BeautyChatLIVE

Friday 6 February 2015

Ooh the excitement of writing this post is too much! A few weeks ago the queens of beauty blogging Lily and Anna announced that they were taking their #BeautyChat series on tour where they host it live in several Space NK. stores around the UK and Ireland. As a huge fan of the pair I couldn't wait for the tickets to go on sale. In fact, Lizzy and I were the first ones to get tickets for the Dublin session (too keen? Nah just over excited!). The tickets cost €15 which was redeemable in store afterwards, perfect for all of us beauty lovers.

I genuinely had the best time at the event. We were offered champagne on arrival (very sophisticated I know) and after a few minutes Lily and Anna came out to start the Q&A. They answered some twitter questions and then some from the group as we all gathered around. Afterwards, we could shop around and have a chat. 

I'm finding it hard to put in to words how great the event was, every aspect of it. The Space.NK event team were fabulous, so helpful and chatty. As the group was so small we all got a chance to have a good chat with Lily and Anna as well as comfortably shop around the store. The girls were absolutely lovely, we chatted about university, nail varnish and all things beauty! It was just so nice to be able to chat away with them. So chilled, so great, ahh I just had a ball!

I ended up buying the Living Proof Prime Style Extender (a recommendation from Anna) which I have yet to try but I'll report back to you about it ASAP!

So thanks a million to Space NK. for organising such a great event and giving me the opportunity to meet my all time favourite bloggers!

Did you attend #BeautyChatLIVE? What did you think of it?


No comments:

Post a Comment