A/W Lipstick Wish List

Friday 29 August 2014

Hi everyone.. One of the main reasons that I love Autumn/ Winter is the fact that it is much more acceptable to wear a bold lip! I am not a nudes girl at all so the thought of stocking up on new bold lip colours is very exciting. 


Top: MAC - Diva / Yield to Love / Girl About Town

As so many others, I am a huge fan of MAC lipsticks. The colour range is huge and there are several finishes, there is a lipstick for everyone (not to mention they smell AMAZING). Two of the MAC lipsticks above are in the permanent collection, the two on the edge. The one on the left is Diva, described as an intense reddish- burgundy is a matte finish, such a gorgeous winter colour. The lipstick on the far right is Girl About Town, not a typical A/W colour but every time I am in store I have to swatch it.
The lipstick in the middle is called Yield to Love, described as a mid toned rose colour. This is part of  'A Novel Romance' collection coming to the UK and Ireland on the last Thursday in August.. Which means its already available! I have never been drawn to a MAC collection but I can't wait to swatch all of these products in store. You can check the collection out here

The two bottom lipsticks are both from the drugstore. Black Cherry by Revlon was huge last A/W and I can see why! It is a dark red with a hint of purple which looks really scary but when you swatch it it looks much more wearable. It is a high shine finish so I can't imagine it would last too long..

Lastly we have Sleeks True Colour Lipstick in Vamp. This product looks like a very good dupe for MAC - Diva as it is also a dark brown with red and its also has a matte formula! This product is the cheapest of all retailing at €5.99, about €10 cheaper than the MAC lipsticks. I have yet to try any lip product from Sleek but I hope to try some out very soon!


What is your go to lip product for Autumn/ Winter?



1 comment:

  1. The two bottom lipsticks are both from the drugstore. Black Cherry by Revlon was huge last A/W and I can see why! It is a dark red with a hint of purple which looks really scary but when you swatch it it looks much more wearable. It is a high shine finish so I can't imagine it would last too long.. alton towers minibus hire
    coach hire peterborough
    minibus hire norwich
    minibus hire kent
    thorpe park minibus hire

    ReplyDelete