A Little Trip to Brighton | OOTD

Wednesday 13 August 2014

On a recent trip to London, Lizzy and I couldn't resist taking a little day trip to Brighton. In recent months, I feel like so many YouTubers and bloggers have moved there and I can definitely see why.

On the day we went the sun was splitting the stones and the town was bustling with locals and tourists. It had such a great atmosphere and it was such a cute little town that I couldn't help not sharing some photos with you all, as well as showing you what I wore.

We took a walk along the coast, strolled around the lanes and visited the beach huts, as well as lounged in the sun in the deck chairs on the stoney beach. We couldn't have asked for a better day to visit Brighton! If any of you get the chance to go, take it, I would love to return for a few days to fully experience this beachside town.

My dress is from H&M, my shoes are from New Look and my bag is from Urban Outfitters(old) incase you were wondering!



No comments:

Post a Comment