Exam Results Celebrations | OOTN

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Wednesday the 13th of August this year was possibly the most anticipated day for so many fellow anxious Leaving Cert students across the country. It was the day I got my results of my exams I did last June which determined if I got into university or not in a few weeks. 

I won't say much about what results I got but I will say I was over the moon! I think people get to bogged down with grades but as long as you do the best to your ability, thats all that matters. It was such a surreal feeling, although most of my friends did better than me, I cried with happiness because I knew I did the best that I could, something that I never had experienced before as I am constantly comparing myself to others.

After the huge anti climax of getting the results we hit the town to celebrate and this is what I wore! I wore this black playsuit from River Island with my clutch from Penny's / Primark and my usual heels from Topshop. I recently bought heated rollers so I tried them out for the first time on my hair that night. I think I need some practice but wow they give your hair some volume! My watch is Marc Jacobs, my ring is from Brandy Melville and Barry M's Blueberry is on my nails.

Playsuit / Shoes(Similar) 




If you got your results I hope you were happy, but if you were disappointed just remember, there are ways around everything and these exams aren't the end of the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment