Beauty Haul | Duty Free Purchases

Friday 22 August 2014

Hello everyone!
As you may know I was in London last week and as I had a bit of cash left over by the end of the holiday I decided to go splurge in the duty free. 


I don't normally buy anything in duty free, aside from the odd perfume but as I needed some new skincare products I had to go to the Clinique counter. For years I stuck to my Simple products, I just didn't want to sway away from the products that pretty much kept my skin looking ok however I felt that there was so many more products on the market that it was silly to not branch out a little. I have heard a lot about the Clinique 3 step system so I decided to give it a go. As I have semi oily skin I went for the 3rd clarifying lotion. If you haven't a clue what I am talking about, basically the clarifying lotion comes in different formulas to tend to different skin types. I was dying to try this brand because I had never really tried higher end skin care products before and Clinique just seems like they know what they are talking about! Anyway, I pricked up this set, the Daily Essentials kit. It contains the Liquid Facial Soap, the Clarifying Lotion, the Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel, the Take Off the Day Makeup Remover and the All About Eyes Cream. I picked this kit because it was only £35 and I only wanted small sizes of the products as I didn't know how my skin would take to this new skincare routine! I will be sure to update you all in a few weeks to see how my skin looks and feels after using these products. All of these products can be found on the Clinique website here.


It would have been rude not to hit the MAC counter.. I had been eyeing up the paint pots for ages but I never got around to buying one. I really wanted a neutral one for a base, Painterly or Soft Ochre but I was way too indecisive as to which one suited me more but when i saw 'Bare Study' I fell in love with it! It is a champagne colour and it is so creamy. However now I am slightly regretting my spontaneity because I realised it is almost identical to another cream eye shadow I own (keep your eyes peeled for a comparison post.

Lastly I had to repurchase the Benefit Porefessional. I ran out of it a few weeks ago and I have been missing it ever since so I had to repurchase. I use it every day because it does such a good job at blurring my pores so I thought the price was justifiable. 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this mini haul!!

Have you picked up any beauty bits lately?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment