What's in my Travel Makeup Bag

Wednesday 6 August 2014



After browsing through my old posts I came across this exact post, written almost a year ago when I was about to go on a school trip to Berlin, Germany (which ended up being such a fun trip). As today I am feeling very nostalgic I decided to update you all on what is in my travel makeup bag.

I am also doing this post because myself and Lizzy are heading to London! I have never travelled on my own before but I am sure the whole trip will be fantastic (expect some very exciting posts too).

Enough rambling, lets get into it!


For foundation I am bringing the Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation and for lighter coverage, the MAC Prep and Prime Beauty Balm (which i reviewed here). To apply the Tarte foundation I am bringing my Tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush, these are new products of mine however I am loving them so far. For the BB cream I am bringing my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge because I can't bring myself to open and use the Original Beauty Blender that is waiting in my makeup collection.


I have yet to come across a primer which I love (apart from the Porefessional which I recently ran out of) that really makes a difference to the appearance and hold of my makeup. As I have been loving radiant skin lately, I decided to bring my L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer which makes your skin look like its glowing!

For powder, the Rimmel Stay Matte because to be honest, it's the only powder I have however I have recently turned off it because I was informed that it has really harmful ingredients in it.. I think I might be looking for a new pressed powder in London!!


For concealer, my favourite MAC Pro Longwear which I talked about in my recent favourites post here.


Moving swiftly onto brows, one of my favourite products which I feel like I am always raving about, the Soap and Glory Brow Archery.


I love highlighters, but I am bringing along my holy grail, MAC Soft and Gentle Mineralise Skin Finish. For bronzer, I'm bring my sample of the Too Faced, Chocolate Soleil Bronzer because it's compact.. and the fact that it smells like chocolate helps too.


Moving onto eyes, my mascaras of choice will be the Covergirl Clump Crusher and my mini They're Real mascara by Benefit because they work really well together.


I feel like I have finally figured out the They're Real Push up liner by Benefit, so that will be coming along however if for some reason I can't work it again, I need a back up eyeliner so I am bringing the NYX The Curve Liner, which I have been loving lately.


For eyeshadow, I'm bringing my Stila 'In the Light' palette, my current favourite because it has 8 very pigmented warm toned eyeshadows.


Lastly onto lips.. A girl can never have too many red lipsticks right? I am bringing my Sephora Lip Cream in the shade 01 and my favourite lipstick at the moment, Kate Moss 107

I hope you enjoyed this post! What is your essential makeup product for holidays?


No comments:

Post a Comment