The Top Ten Tag

Monday 18 August 2014



Hello everyone! I haven't done a tag in what seems like months so when I was tagged to do the Top Ten tag by Cliona I knew I had to do it.

Just a side note, if you don't read Cliona's blog already, you really should. She's such a lovely girl who blogs about beauty, fashion and lifestyle. You can tell she puts so much effort into her posts and photos so I thought she deserved a bit of a promo!! You can find her here at www.clionahill.com
Anyway, on to the tag!

1. Foundation 
This is a tough one, I have far too many foundations. When I am buying makeup I am always drawn to foundation which has resulted in an unnecessary amount of them. Due to the fact that I love far too many I decided to cheat and tell you about two? For nights out my go to is the MAC Studio Fix Fluid. It has medium to high coverage and just makes your skin look flawless. The only bad thing is the girl colour matched me to NC20, which is really dark for me so I can only wear it when I have tan on. For everyday I love the Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation which is a powder foundation. It's so light on the skin it feels like I'm not even wearing foundation! I reviewed it here if you are interested. 

2. Powder 
My go to is the Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I'm no expert on powders so when I heard hype about this product I just said I'd buy it because I needed something to set my foundation!

3. Concealer  
One of all time favourite products, my MAC Pro Longwear Concealer. As I suffer from awful under eye circles, I decided to fork out the money for this product and it's so worth it! It doesn't crease and really high coverage so it helps cover my under eye circles.

4. Blush 
As I always think I have such rosy cheeks, I never buy or wear blush.. That is a bit of a shameful statement as a beauty blogger but oooops. 

5. Bronzer
My absolute favourite bronzer is the Sleek Face Contour Kit in light. It's really cheap and doesn't come out orange, a win win really! 

6. Highlighter 
In my opinion you can't beat MAC Mineralise Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle. It is quite a dramatic highlight but I love it! I only use it for my cheekbones because I think it is  bit much to highlight anywhere else but I love it regardless.

7. Mascara 
I have gone through so many mascaras but in my opinion you can't beat a drugstore mascara. There are so many available and a lot of them are so much better than high end ones! My pick is the L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic mascara. This gives me more length than volume which I love.

8. Eye shadow 
My favourite eyeshadow palette (is that another cheat?!) is my MAC palette. Although it is expensive, it's so worth it! I love having the ability to choose my own combination of eyeshadows out of such a huge selection. If you want to see what is in my MAC palette you can check it out here.

9. Brows 
Hands down, Soap and Glory Brow Archery. I think I talk about it enough on my blog so I won't keep going on about it, but if you haven't tried it out yet, DO IT.

10. Lip product
Kate Moss 107 is amazing! I am more of a red/ bold lip lover so it's a tough one to choose my favourite but this has to be my fav. 


I hope you enjoyed this post!

I tag: 

Lizzy / Rachel / Jemma / Kate





Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment