July Favourites

Sunday 3 August 2014

I feel like I say that the month has flown by in every monthly favourites, but the months really are flying in! It baffles me that we are closer to next Christmas than we were to last Christmas... However that still is a good few moths away so without getting ahead of ourselves, lets get on with the favourites!

It took me so long to get this product for some reason, but when I went to America I couldn't pass it up. I heard so many people saying 'it's just like the Collection concealer but it doesn't crease' so I couldn't wait to try it. It is a very high coverage concealer which is perfect if you are like me and have awful under eye circles. My only complaint that I have is the packaging.. It has a pump which is really hard to control so it can be a waste of product as too much comes out every time.

My new love! Very gorgeous warmed toned eye shadows that are so pigmented. In my opinion this is comparable to the Naked palette! I have been loving the eyeshadow 'Kitten' which is a pink toned champagne colour.

I decided to surprisingly branch out this month and buy nail varnish. I tend to stick to black or red but maybe it was the good weather that possessed me to buy a summery colour? I would say this is like a sea foam green colour, sounds awful but it's really pretty I swear! It's slightly more vibrant than what it looks like in the picture but perfect for summer.

Apologies for all of my readers not in the US, but I had to include this candle! As soon as I heard that there was a candle that smelled like the Abercrombie and Fitch cologne I had to get it. The rumours are true, it makes my room smell heavenly! As far as I know you can get it in the UK here (you're welcome!!).


What are your July Favourites?


Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram

1 comment:

  1. My only complaint that I have is the packaging.. It has a pump which is really hard to control so it can be a waste of product as too much comes out every time. drayton manor minibus hire
    minibus hire glasgow
    minibus hire dewsbury
    manchester taxi hire
    minibus hire barnsley

    ReplyDelete