August Favourites

Wednesday 3 September 2014

As much as I love Summer, I am very excited to move on to the Autumn/ Winter season! It is crazy to think that everyone is going back to school.. Where did them three months go?! Anyway, on with the favourites..



My first favourite has to be my Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Blueberry. I have been loving blue nail varnish at the moment and this has been my go- to colour all month. To be honest you can probably see it best in the picture but I love this formula and have picked up a few this month! I reviewed the shade 'Sugar Apple' here.


My next beauty favourite has been 'Sketch' eyeshadow from MAC. I have been trying to bring more colour into my eye makeup (emphasis on trying) but I think this eyeshadow is a step in the right direction! I would describe this as a burgundy colour which I have used to deepen up my crease.  

My fashion favourite of the month has to be my new 'Leigh' jeans from Topshop. They have rips at the knees which I didn't think I would like, but I absolutely love! I have always thought my favourite type of jeans from Topshop were the 'Joni' jeans but 'Leigh' definitely give 'Joni' a run for their money! They are high waisted and really stretchy, everything I look for in jeans, plus, there is a colour for everyone!

Lastly I have a book favourite! For the past month I have been reading 'Gone Girl' by Gillian and I loved it. It is about a woman who goes missing and the blame is being put on her husband. The film is being released soon so if you want to see what you will be reading about, watch that! It's great because there are so many twists and turns, I don't want to give anything away but you will be shocked! I actually read it on my Mam's kindle which I thought was brilliant for just throwing in my bag and easy to read on the go but overall in my opinion, you can't beat a good paperback! 


What were your August favourites?!

No comments:

Post a Comment