Clinique Skincare | Review

Friday 12 September 2014

Hello everyone!
Today I am coming to you with another review, but this time it is a review on some Clinique skincare products. As you may have seen a few weeks ago I purchased the Daily Essentials Kit in the airport, something that I was very excited about. I had never really tried high end skincare products but I couldn't resist these in the duty free as I was looking for some new products to try. They just seemed really luxurious, nothing like products I have used before, anyway, on to the review!


Liquid Facial Soap
I never thought I would like this as I was never a fan of cleansers that you have to lather on your face and wash off but I love this! It is really gentle on my skin yet i feel like it cleans it really deeply.

Clarifying Lotion 3
This is the toner of the bunch and I have to say it is my least favourite of them all. It does its job, and very well I might add, as it makes my pores disappear and smooths out my skin perfectly however we need to talk about the smell for a minute, it is the only thing that turns me off this product. It has a very strong smell of alcohol which burns when I am using the product near my nose and eyes, thats how strong of a smell it is! It is a real shame because this is the reason that I may hesitate to repurchase it in the future.

Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel
All I can say is I really like it! I had never used a gel before but I was pleasantly surprised by it as I didn't know what to think of a gel moisturiser. In my opinion if you were buying any of these products, this would be the one to get.

Overall
Overall I just love the feeling these products make my skin feel. When I am finished my skin just glows and looks so much clearer, which is always a plus! The only thing is that this routine doesn't remove your makeup so I usually go in first with some Garnier Micellar Water or Bioderma to remove the majority of it. The great thing about this system is that it caters for all different skin types. I have oily/ combination skin so I use the Clarifying Lotion 3 but you can get 1 to 4 catering from dry to oily skin.


Have you ever tried these products? What do you think of them?



Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment