Instagram Round Up | 2016 so far!

Monday 11 January 2016

Hello everyone,
I promised myself in 2016 I would stick to my blogging schedule but sometimes college work just gets in the way! I want to do more fashion posts but these days it has been more tracksuits than faux fur jackets unfortunately! I'm trying to organise my time better so hopefully there will be new both beauty and fashion posts for you in the next few weeks. 
Anyway on to the whole point of this post- Instagram! I'm not very good at being extremely active on social media, to be honest with Instagram I have such a high standard of what my photos should look like and if they go together that I started to hardly ever post. However in the last few weeks I have been giving Instagram a proper whirl and to be honest I'm loving it! It is such a good platform for promoting my blog along with just documenting what I'm doing each day. It has made me start taking more photos and appreciating little parts of my day that I may not have noted before.

If you want to follow me on Instagram, feel free! My username is @michelledalyxx (or I have a clickable link here!) and I'll follow you back. 

I'm thinking about making a snapchat for my blog too- would anyone be interested in that?! 
Thanks for reading everyone- Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment