Faux Fur & Fedora's | OOTD

Friday 22 January 2016


Hello everyone!

I decided to do a little OOTD of this outfit that I wore to an event before Christmas.
I recently picked up this dream of a faux fur coat in Penney's (Primark) which I absolutely love. It was only €40, such a bargain! I have been finding so many gems there over the last few month so I'm very excited to see what they have in their SS16 range. After seeing Lily Melrose wear this New Look top via ASOS and fedora combo I knew I had to get my hands on it. Although the wrap around front would not be something I would generally go for, she pulled it off so well and it looked amazing with a fedora. Lily bought the fedora from ASOS in a gorgeous green colour but I went with the black in the end as I knew I would get more wear out of it. To finish off the outfit I wore my trusty boots from Amazon!

And a huge THANK YOU to Ailbhe for taking these photos for me, I'm in love with them! Be sure to follow her on Instagram here.

I recently made it so you can subscribe to my blog by email and get notified every time I post! If you're interested, you can put your email address in the side bar.

Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment