Cocoa Brown One Hour Tan | Review

Monday 18 January 2016

After following the lovely Marissa Carter, aka the founder of Cocoa Brown on snapchat (cartermarissa if you want to give her a follow), I decided to pick up her 'One Hour Tan' and give it a try!

I have been looking to branch out for ages from my go- to Tan Organic or Sally Handson tans, just to try something new and see what else is out there. I had always heard so much about Cocoa Brown and it was always on my list to try so I was very happy when I (finally) picked it up!

Directions on the 'One Hour Tan' say to leave the tan on for one to three hours, depending on how dark you like your tan and then wash it off in the shower. Initially I was wary about how dark it would go so I left it on for about 20- 30 minutes and it gave me a really nice light everyday glow which I was looking for at the time. Second time round I left it on for an hour which left me with a slightly darker natural tan. If I wanted to get to my night out on the town tan aka Sally Handson 'Medium', I'd say I would have to leave it for about three hours.

It lasts a good few days before it starts to look a bit worse for wear, which is expected, I'm not looking for miracles! It easily came off with my Sanctuary body scrub in the shower or I know Cocoa Brown also have Tough Stuff, an exfoliator which apparently gets off even the most stubborn tan. 

As for smell, it doesn't have a bad tan smell, in my opinion anyway! I personally don't mind the smell of tan so it wouldn't bother me unless it was very bad.

All and all, it's a thumbs up from me Marissa, I will be repurchasing. After all for €7.99 you can't go wrong!

Bloglovin / TwitterInstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment