The Winter Coat | OOTD

Friday 15 January 2016


Hello everyone! 

Today I thought I would share with you my Winter coat that I bought this year as the temperature seems to have plummeted this week. The majority of my wardrobe is monochrome so this Topshop number fits right in! As I have so many casual coats, I really wanted a dressier one so I headed straight to Topshop as they had some gorgeous ones this year. This coat is really thick yet roomy so I can still fit jumpers underneath. I paired it with a simple black dress from ASOS and my boots from Amazon. Even though I don't need another coat or jacket, the addiction is real! I really want my next purchase to be one of the camel faux shearling coats.. someone needs to restrain me!

Coat (similar) / Boots

What is your winter coat like?!

Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment