Step into Spring with Barry M's Gelly Shine Nail Polish

Friday 13 March 2015

As the days are getting longer and the sun has finally made an appearance it is starting to feel a lot like Spring. Even though I am still loving dark lips and a more full coverage foundation (check out my foundation routine here) this week I have started to switch up my nail varnish for something more appropriate.

I absolutely love the Barry M Gelly Shine nail varnishes. They stay put for days and have a lovely glossy finish. My colour of choice recently has been 'Blueberry', which as you can see by the photo is a sky blue colour. I just love how smooth these are to apply and how opaque they get with just two coats. 

The Barry M Gelly Shines have such a great range of colours for Spring and Summer so I'm sure a trip to Boots will happen very soon so I can get some more shades.

What is your favourite Spring nail varnish?!


No comments:

Post a Comment