The Flawless Base Foundation Routine

Thursday 12 March 2015


Even though we are transitioning into Spring and fresh, dewy makeup tends to come back in, for special occasions I like to go for a more full coverage foundation. 

Starting off I use Porefessional by Benefit, a silicone based primer that minimises pores and smooths out the skin. It has been my go to primer for years, I love it. My foundation of choice is the MAC Studio Fix Fluid, the perfect full coverage foundation for me. It took me so long to finally take the plunge and buy this but I'm so glad I did. This honestly covers every imperfection and makes your skin look flawless with a matte finish. I have normal to oily skin and it suits my skin perfectly although some of my friends with dryer skin hate it. It has SPF but I have never experienced flashback in photos. I use the Tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush to apply it because it is very dense and as the foundation is so thick it makes it really easy to blend and buff it into the skin. 

Even though this foundation is really pricey, if you're looking for a full coverage foundation this is the one for you!

What is your favourite foundation?!

No comments:

Post a Comment