February Favourites

Tuesday 3 March 2015

As every other month, February has gone by in a flash. I had a great month and I am very excited to see what March has in store. But with the end of the month comes the time for me to share with you everything I have been loving in February.

Possibly my all time favourites MAC lipstick, All Fired Up is the prettiest redish pink matte shade. This shade gives Ruby Woo a run for its money in terms of being drying but other than that I love it. If you want to see a full review and swatches click here!

Do you want longer eyelashes? Look no further. RapidLash is an eyelash serum which claims to grow and condition your lashes, as I have quite short lashes I said I'd give this product a go. In January I did a 30 Day RapidLash Update and Review post in which I talked about the product and gave my thoughts about it after using it for 30 days.. I said I noticed slight growth but nothing major. Since then I am pleased to say that I'm in love with this product. It has changed my lashes, they are so much longer than they ever were before! 

I had always heard that salmon coloured concealers cancel out dark circles but I had never tried one until Lizzy gave me Erase Paste one day. I was on the fence for ages about trying the Bobbi Brown Colour Corrector but I said I'd give this one a go first. When Lizzy gave this to me, I didn't have very high expectations as she claimed it creased under her eyes and it just pretty much wasnt a great product. After using it for a few weeks I have found that I can't do my makeup without it anymore! I use a little bit of this before foundation under my eyes as it is in the shade medium and is slightly too dark. I see a notable difference in my under eyes when I use this and I look a lot less tired (perfect for when I have to go in for 9am lectures!).

Nima Brush- The Patricia
Nima Brush is an Irish brand that sells both natural and synthetic brushes at a very good price. As beauty lovers, don't we all love a good crease brush?! If you are on the hunt for a new one The Patricia from the Nima Brush Artistic Collection is for you! It is made of synthetic fibres and blends shadows beautifully in the crease however I have also used this once or twice to blend concealer and it worked just as well. And how cute is it?! The baby blue packaging is the cutest amongst all of my dull brushes.

What have your favourites products over the last month?!

Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment