Little Changes for 2017

Sunday 15 January 2017

Wether it be fitness related or lifestyle, the new year brings so many goals and huge expectations for the year ahead. Even though I love the new year and all the new goals and fresh starts it brings with it, sometimes I get a bit over enthusiastic and end up failing quite quickly. I discussed my blog goals more in my first post of the year, The Dream 2017, but lifestyle wise, I wanted to share some of the little changes that I'm making to my life this year (or for the moment anyway haha) and some things that you should do too.

Stop using the car so much.. 
This is going to be a difficult one. Since getting my drivers licence about a year and a half ago, I've become more and more reliant on driving to get me where I need to go. As I live in Dublin, public transport is everywhere, especially in my area so I have no excuse not to get the train to college or get the bus into town. I want to walk more too, I should really be walking to work as it is so close so thats the number one change I'm making. 

Save every €5 note I receive..
I saw this trick on Facebook a few weeks ago and I thought it was a really good idea. Every time you are given a €5 note, whether that be from change or just from being given it, put it away and save it. I have so many things to save for at the moment so I'm going to implement this and see how well I get on by the time summer rolls around. 

Drink a detox tea..
A few weeks ago I started drinking YO Tea* instead of my regular green tea. Yo Tea is a teatox which aids weight loss, boosts your metabolism and detoxes your body. I really enjoyed it as it tasted just like green tea and it made me feel less bloated. It has all natural ingredients in it too, so it is a great way to start the new year off right and it'll help you if you have started 2017 off with a plan to lose weight!

Make more use of my time.. 
Stop aimlessly scrolling on Facebook and get shit done.. YouTube will be there after you finish up what you're doing! Social media can just suck you in but it is important to prioritise what you're doing.

I hope you enjoyed this post, I can't believe I'm still going strong with my posting schedule!


No comments:

Post a Comment