If Only it was Paris

Thursday 5 January 2017

So far so good, I'm following my new blog schedule (even though this is only my second post into 2017.. It's crazy what you can do with a bit of planning haha.
I always feel extra spendy around this time of year, I think its all the money I have thanks to working more than usual and then receiving money around Christmas in general. One problem I have though is that I can't deal with sales.. Too many people and a messy shop floor are a duo that I just can't deal. I'm so bad at routing for items so lets just say this time of the year is just not the time for me. The struggle is real at the moment to just wait it out for the new Spring/ Summer gear to hit the shops.

As I wait it out, I decided to share with you a quick outfit with a few pieces which I already had in my wardrobe. To me this outfit looks very Parisian, from the stripes, collar and the trench coat it all ties together to look that way. If only I was in Paris though, I wish! Paris is definitely on my 2017 travel bucket list, I really hope I get there because although I went when I was very young, its a place I really want to go and experience now. 

Well there you have it, my first outfit post of 2017.. Not my favourite but my mam will have to do as a photographer for now until my gal Ailbhe comes home from France next month haha.

Top- Topshop
Coat-  Zara
Lipstick- MAC Russian Red
Jeans- Topshop
Boots- ASOS




No comments:

Post a Comment