The Only Pink Lip I'll Ever Wear

Thursday 19 January 2017

Pink lipstick was one thing I was always like NOPE. My skin tone is weird, let's just say I'm not the person who can pull off every shade that MAC has to offer but I still love everything on the stand. 

I can't even pull of most nude lipsticks, even MAC's Creme Cup, the nude that suits everyone washes me out but hey, I'm fine with it. As nudes don't even suit me, when the concept of pink lipstick came around I was like nope.. That was until MAC's 'All Fired Up' came into my life.

I picked it up in Gatwick Airport about two years ago and boy am I glad I did. That was back in the day when MAC lipstick's were all the rage and everyone was out to get every shade of every formula. I'm not going to rave about this lipstick and tell you that it's the best formula I have ever tried, because it's not.. It is a retro matte and extremely drying, but it looks pretty and that's all that matters right??

I love a bold lip, but I think this is the only pink lipstick that'll truly have my heart.

Here's a lowdown of what else is on my face..

Primer- Two Faced Hangover Primer
Foundation- MAC Studio Fix Fluid
Concealer- MAC Pro Longwear
Undereye Corrector- Urban Decay Naked Corrector in Peach
Powder- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
Bronzer- Too Faced Nudie Eyeshadow
Blush- Milani Baked Blush in Berry Armore
Highlighter- Becca's Champagne Pop
Eyeshadow- Urban Decay Ultimate Naked Basics & Makeup Geek's 'Grandstand' 
Mascara- Covergirl Lash Blast
Lashes- SOSU's 'Katie'
Eyebrows- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade

So go out, and buy a new lipstick.. You deserve it girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment