Breakfast in Amsterdam

Sunday 29 January 2017

I went to Amsterdam! If you have been following me on Instagram or Snapchat (@michellealicex), then you'll know that I visited the beautiful city with the girls for a few days and today I'm going to share with you a little outfit post along with this GORGEOUS place we had breakfast on the first day we arrived.
As 6am flights are not fun, we all dragged our suitcases along the streets of Amsterdam dying for some food and coffee and luckily enough, we came across this gem just down from Central Station. It's called Cafe de Paris and was just so pretty. Half an hour into the trip and 5 minutes after sitting down, I couldn't stop taking pictures of the place haha.

The decor was amazing, so Instagrammable!
The girls all got the eggs but I had to get the acai bowl. I've been eating them nearly everyday at home so I jumped at the chance of having another one.

As for my outfit, this is what I wore on the plane. I wanted to wear my warmest and heaviest items so I'd have more room in my case however it worked in my favour because Amsterdam is SO cold at this time of year. My whole outfit is Penney's with a little ASOS, standard for me!

Coat- Penney's
Jumper- Penney's
Jeans- Penney's
Boots- ASOS (sold out)

Stay tuned for my Amsterdam Photo Diary- coming Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment