I'm Over It..

Thursday 12 January 2017

When it comes to clutches, I don't branch out too much. I have my trusty ASOS woven clutch in both black and cream and they go with every outfit that I can imagine. As much as I love them, (especially the black one), sometimes I wish I had something else that would stand out a bit against a more minimalistic outfit. Basically, I'm over my plain clutches and I want to try something new. 


If you follow me on Instagram, Facebook or if you're a regular reader, you'll know that a few weeks ago I attended the opening of the Grafton Street & Other Stories store, the sister store to COS and H&M. I did a whole post about it and shared a few of my favourite pieces that I saw on the day. 

Two pieces that caught my eye were a GORGEOUS pair of pointed ankle boots, which are still on my wish list by the way and this beaut of a clutch.. 

Luckily my mam saw all of the pictures from the day and knew how much I loved it so she sneakily bought it for me for Christmas! Delighted.

Yeah the bag is a bit out there, but I don't know what it is, I just love it. I can think of so many ways to wear it so I'm so excited for all the outfit posts and Instagrams that it'll be featured in! Although I love my ASOS clutches and I'll continue to wear them to death, I think this is the start of me branching out a little bit, bag wise!

A bit of a random one, but thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!




No comments:

Post a Comment