The University Student's Makeup Menu

Monday 14 September 2015

As I am heading back to university soon I thought it was only fitting to talk through some of the products I slap on my face in the morning to make myself look semi- presentable!

Take care of your skin
For me, when I take the time to fully do my skincare routine my skin loves me for it! I really do see a difference. I would recommend, if you don't have a skin care routine already, stop by Caroline Hirons blog and start treating yo' skin, it'll thank you for it. 

Conceal the bags
-An essential for me anyway! I have been recently been using more correcting products and I am constantly asking myself 'why didn't I do this sooner?!?'. After one of my friends gave me the Bobbi Brown Corrector it has been life changing as the pink undertones counteracts the blue and purple under your eyes. I have since moved on to Erase Paste by Benefit but it needs to be set or it will crease, you've been warned! If I spent too much time online shopping the night before (I swear that doesn't happen very often *cough cough*) I tend to go for the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer as it is much more full coverage.

Open the eyes
Even applying one of two coats of mascara can make you look so much more awake! I have been reaching for my all time favourite, the Covergirl Lash Blast or else the Benefit Roller Lash.

Define the brows
As your brows frame your face, this is an essential step that I just wouldn't miss. I find that the quickest way I can do my brows is with the Soap and Glory Brow Archery. It is just so quick and easy to apply, which is why it is good for me as I can't go very wrong when I'm half asleep.

I hope you enjoyed this post and got a nice insight of what I do in the mornings before university. Even though as a beauty blogger there is nothing more that I love then doing my makeup, I like to keep it minimal mainly because I'm rushing out the door! 

What makeup do you wear to school/ college?!


No comments:

Post a Comment