September Favourites

Monday 28 September 2015

With the warm hazy mornings replaced with a cold, sharp breeze it is evident that Autumn is truly well underway. I feel that (as most of the months in 2015) has flashed before my eyes and can we appreciate that it is less that 100 days until Christmas?! I'm already getting excited. For me, September was filled with work and going back to university so although I have been busy I have been taking note of everything I have been loving.


BEAUTY 
MAC Lipstick in Russian Red
Hands down, my all time favourite red! This has been my go to lip colour through this month as with the arrival of Autumn it is finally more acceptable to wear bold lips (not that I didn't wear them throughout the summer anyway!!). Russian Red is a blue toned red which makes you're teeth look super white, which is always a bonus! As it is a matte formula it can be drying, but nothing a little lip balm can't fix in my opinion. 

I won't go on about this too much as I discussed it in my last post about my favourite makeup (find that post here) but it is an amazing buffing brush for foundation and it is a great price. I would highly recommend it.

LIFESTYLE
American Horror Story
After hearing endless recommendations about this show I finally decided to bite the bullet and start watching it on Netflix. I can honestly say that I am hooked! I watched all 12 episodes of the first series in about a week.. Each series has a different plot which includes pretty much the same cast, which is really interesting. The show is quite weird and frightening, which is why I would say it is a strange take on the horror genre but don't be put off! The cinematography and plots are so intriguing and so unique, another reason why I love it so much! I think this can be a bit of a marmite show but give it a go, it will probably suck you in! 


I'm sorry this has been a short favourites, but hopefully there will be a few more next month!
What have been your September favourites?!


No comments:

Post a Comment