Fleur Loves Eyelashes | Fleur de Force for Eylure

Friday 18 September 2015

Last month, Fleur from Fleur DeForce released an eyelash collection with Eylure! How exciting?! She released four different styles but from the first time I laid eyes on 'Fleur Loves' I knew I had to have them.

I couldn't wait to try them as Eylure is my favourite brand for eyelashes (along with Ardell- who doesn't love the Demi Whispies?!). They have so many styles and I never have to trim them down, which is always a plus.
There are several reasons why I was drawn to 'Fleur Loves' in the collection, firstly it was the length. As my lashes are quite short, I find that dramatic lashes look really out of place on me and more natural, everyday lashes look better. These lashes are perfect as they are not too dramatic however they will look great on a night out! Secondly I love that they are crossed over for a more natural look. As they are flared out at the side and are 3/4 length, they have a gorgeous cat eye effect that I have been loving lately. 


No comments:

Post a Comment