Makeup Brushes | My Top Picks

Friday 25 September 2015


FACE
My absolute favourite brush to apply foundation with. The brush is dense enough that i can easily buff the product into my skin and its slight dome shape allows me to apply product easily all over my face. This brush has synthetic fibres, which I personally prefer.

What did I do before I had a concealer brush in my life? If you don't have one, please try one- it's amazing what it can do! This is also quite a dense brush which blends concealer in beautifully!



EYES (L-R)
These are the brushes I use most to do some crease work (what) and blend shadows out. The Zoeva brushes are a mix of natural and synthetic fibres, something that I didn't think I would like but now I absolutely love them- they blend out shadows so seamlessly! The 228 brush is quite large and fluffy whereas the Nima brush and the 231 are smaller which is perfect to give more definition to your eye look.

This has to be one of my all time favourites- a synthetic brush that is perfect to add definition into the 'outer v' of your eye look and a great size to apply eye shadow under your eyes.


CHEEKS
I use this synthetic brush to apply bronzer. It picks up just the right amount of product and it is a great size to apply it to warm up my complexion.

When I first laid eyes on this brush I knew I had to have it! As it is so dense and such a good shape it is perfect for contouring. It fits exactly into the hollows of my cheeks and with the right product, makes the perfect 'shadow'!

The newest addition to my brush collection.. I got this as I have recently gotten into blushes and I didn't know what else to buy! I really like this as it is tapered and the perfect shape and density to add some colour to my cheeks.

So that was a round up of all of my favourite makeup brushes. As you can tell, I'm a big fan of Zoeva.. I got the Complete Set for my birthday in March and I really would recommend it. Another thing to note- Apologies that my brushes are so dirty.. I know, I know I really need to clean them more! Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment