What I Got For My 19th Birthday

Wednesday 1 April 2015

On the 26th of March I turned 19, quite an insignificant birthday but I was looking forward to it nonetheless. As the day has come and gone I can honestly say I had such a great day. I don't want to get too sappy but it made me so grateful for all of my family and friends.

Starting off with my parents, I received some Zoeva brushes! I was in serious need of new makeup brushes so they got me the Complete Set. Honestly, they're so good! It was quite embarrassing how excited I was to receive these.. It took me a while to actually use them because they were just so pretty but once I did I was very impressed.

When I went to college a little surprise was left on front of my computer.. It was the cutest little cupcake in a box with a little card from my friend Cliona. Seriously though, it was such a cute gesture  that I wasn't expecting at all!

From my boyfriend I got some Birkenstocks, shoes that I have been wanting for so long! I was over the moon to get these and during the summer rest assure that these will be my go to shoes. I also got the 50 Shades of Grey CD which has some serious tunes on it!

Next from Lizzy, she was kind enough to get me a Fujifilm Instax Mini 8. It's one of them things that I have had my eye on for so long but just never got around to buying one so I was so happy to get it. She arrived at my house with this, a Frozen balloon, a Lindt Easter Egg and the Amy Polher book from her mam (thank you Liz!).

From some of my other fabulous friends I got a cat build a bear (perfect for a crazy cat lady like me), A-MAZ-ING Topshop sunglasses, some Yankee Candles, nail varnish and some perfumes.

Not in a million years did I expect everyone to be so giving and kind and thanks again to all of my family and friends for making the day so special. I did not write this post to brag, just purely to share with you what I got.

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment