March Favourites

Friday 3 April 2015

So March has come and gone and it is finally starting to feel like Spring! I say that as I'm currently looking out the window at a grey sky and pouring rain but what else would you expect from the Irish weather?! This month has been brilliant. Even though it had one or two stressful moments, the fact that it was my birthday really made up for it..


For my beauty favourite this month I have a pair for contouring that I have been obsessed with, the Real Techniques Bold Metals 301 brush and the Sleek Contour Kit in Light. I purchased the brush a few weeks ago and I just can't get enough of it. Due to its dense, rectangular shape it fits perfectly into the hollows of your cheeks and dispenses the perfect amount of product- I can't get enough of it! I use this with the Sleek Contour Kit which I feel I don't give enough credit to. It is such a nice, natural bronzer as it has more grey than orange undertones. For the price, this is a great bronzer and highlighter duo that I would recommend picking up.

My March fashion favourite has to be my Topshop jumper. I picked this light grey jumper up on a whim when I was in London and I have been living in it ever since. As it's so cosy, on miserable days when I have to go to university I throw it on with some leggings and I'm good to go.

A random favourite that I couldn't get enough off this month has been the movie Love, Rosie. I was keeping an eye out for it in HMV for weeks and when it finally came out I snatched it up. Not only can I not get enough of the movie, because lets be honest the whole cast is stunning, I have been loving the soundtrack too! Lily Allen has been making a come back onto my iPod due to the songs F You and Littlest Things being ultimate jams along with Gilbert O' Sullivan's song Naturally. If you haven't seen this movie yet and you're in the mood for a sappy rom-com, this is worth the watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment